The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Made with our SHIELD Vitamin C
Author: Kiki's Meals
1. Add the soy milk to a blender, along with the frozen banana, cinnamon, turmeric, ground vanilla powder, VITALITY and chia seeds and blend until completely smooth.
2. Add ice to the mixture and blend until the desired consistency has been achieved.
3. Pour your golden milk smoothie into a glass and top with more chia seeds and cinnamon.
Optional: You can add unflavoured, plant-based protein to this smoothie if you prefer smoothies with a higher protein content.
1. Refrigerate a can of full-fat coconut milk overnight. Scoop out the cream only and save the water for another recipe. Whip the coconut cream on high along with the maple syrup, until it reaches a stiff peak consistency.
2. Brew your espresso shot and add it to a blender along with the soy milk, muscovado sugar, vanilla extract, Truth Origins Focus and ice. Blend until you’ve achieved a frappuccino-like consistency.
3. Pour the frappuccino into a cup, and top it with the whipped coconut cream and chocolate shavings.
1. In a blender, blend the orange slices with the plant-based milk until completely smooth.
2. Add the frozen banana, plant-based protein powder and 1 serving of Truth Origins VITALITY and blend until a creamy consistency is achieved.
3. Pour the smoothie into a bowl, add your toppings of choice and enjoy!
1. Whisk together the matcha powder, rose water and the warm (not boiling) water.
2. Add the ice and the plant-based milk to a cup and pour over the matcha mixture.
3. Finish off your latte with 6 pumps of Truth Origins Focus (or Liquid Omegas) and enjoy!